Phil Sangster joined the Arborman Team in 2016 having previously worked with us as a subcontractor.
Phil’s experience in surveying, drafting and software development has allowed Arborman to further improve the products and services we can offer our clients. The implementation of new GIS mapping, CAD and data management software has assisted in the development of new and exciting products maintaining Arborman’s credential as South Australia’s leading and most innovative Arboricultural Consultancy Company
Data Management and GIS Officer
Peter joined Arborman Tree Solutions Pty Ltd in in November 2018 and has studied and worked in the industry for over 12 years in the UK and now Australia.
Peters’ qualifications include a Diploma of Arboriculture and National Diploma in Forestry and Arboriculture. Peter’s qualifications and practical work experience provide to Arborman Tree Solutions a well-rounded understanding making him a welcome addition to the team.
- Street Tree Audit Consulting Arborist City of Mitcham
- Port Dock Rail Spur Project Arborist PTP Alliance
Director, Marcus Lodge has over 30 years industry experience As the Founding Member and former Chairman of the South Australian Society of Arboriculture (SASA) and a founding Member and former President of the International Society of Arboriculture – Australia Chapter (ISAAC) his contribution and continued leadership in the industry makes him highly respected and well known throughout the industry.
The combination of Marcus’ qualifications and work with SASA, ISAAC, Local Government authorities and the private sector provides a well-rounded knowledge, background and understanding of the current issues associated with managing vegetation throughout Australia.
Marcus’ skills and experience is extensively utilised to develop industry standards, policies and management plans for both public and private enterprise.
- SA Water Hackney Road Management and Oversight $19,600 SA Water
- Adelaide City Council Street Tree Audit Management and Oversight 25,000 Adelaide City Council
- City of Mitcham Melia Succession Audit Data Collection and Reporting $9,800 City of Mitcham
Director and Consulting Arboriculturist
Jason Williams has over 12 years industry experience and was employed by Arborman Tree Solutions in January 2016.
Jason has previously worked as a Vegetation Inspector for Vemco as well as in Local Government in the Arboricultural Management Team.
- Electranet Vegetation Compliance Auditing Compliance Auditor Electranet
- Vegetation Clearance Program Project Arborist SA Power Networks
- Rural Roads Tree Risk Assessments Project Arborist Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
Mandy has worked for Arborman Tree Solutions since 2004.
Mandy provides administrational support to all Arborman consultants and has developed strong client relationships to ensure that project documentation and details are administered systematically and enquiries are followed up.